Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

About me Giselle!


Hello,Kia Ora,Kia Orana and Talofa La.
Ko Giselle Tuku Ingoa and welcome to my blog.
I am an 12 year old student from Glen Taylor School, and currently a year 8.I like to read and I like to be occupied
I have 1 sister called Hunter, 3 brothers named William, Khadaffi, and seaton, and I had 2 brother that can sadly not be with me today. I am half Maori, quarter Cook Island and quarter European (English and Scottish). I am very excited to share some of my learning with you all. I think I’m good at Math's, but sometime it can get a bit to complicated for me. My goal for this term is to have a good report and to get better at, Writing and Math's. I enjoy working hard to achieve in and to be successful in my learning. I like to listen to music when I am doing independent work, or when I'm running .  I'm shy when presenting things. I enjoy playing with my friend and family. I am looking forwards to this year because, it a new year. People I admire are my ex teacher (Mrs Fonua)Aunty Shyann, my uncle Dez and especially my Aunty Janet, my Papa and my Aunty Sariah.



No comments:

Post a Comment